The core responsibility for this position will be to manage web design and development projects to ensure that we can deliver the most effective products for our organizational partners. This position will also lead day-to-day communications with clients, so we’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starting, multitasking person.
We’re looking for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starting person with a minimum of three years of experience as a technical project manager. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, web design, and UX standards would also be helpful, though actual developer skills are not expected: you won’t be required to write code.
If you are looking for contract opportunities and feel you could be a fit, we’d like to hear from you. We are a 100% remote team and we typically work from 10am to 6pm EDT .
- Develop and maintain relationships with organizational partners, many of them non-technical
- Oversee web projects to ensure they are completed to spec and delivered on time
- Work with designers and developers to thoroughly document and communicate functional specs and ensure work is completed
- Monitor project hours burndown rate and ensure projects are completed within budget
- Schedule and lead meetings with partners and core Fight team members
- Test web functionality and ensure client’s requirements are met
- Extremely detail oriented (enough that your friends may secretly hate you for it)
- Incredibly organized (they might mock you for this too)
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced and enthusiastic juggler
- Ability to keep your cool when others are freaking out
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Some knowledge of best practices in web design and development
Awesome but Totally Not Required:
- Familiarity with Action Network
- Some web design skills and Photoshop/Sketch experience
- Previous experience working successfully from home as part of a remote team
- Previous experience as a campaigner or organizer, especially online
- Previous experience working for a creative agency
We are looking for a contractor for this position but it could lead to a full time offer. We would be looking for 15-20 hours per week at a rate $60-80 per hour.